If you are already a Linux user [you rock] then you might love to have fun with Linux commands and its errors Just like in windows where there are [ seriously stupid ] errors , in Linux you will the errors when you mistype any command . Here are some funniest 15 jokes we get from linux shell terminal when we mistype command !
For this you need to have a Linux OS and know where your terminal is located .
- For Gnome (Ubuntu) – The terminal can be found at Applications menu -> Accessories -> Terminal.
- In Xfce (Xubuntu) – The terminal can be found at Applications menu -> System -> Terminal.
- In KDE (Kubuntu) – The terminal can be found at KMenu -> System -> Terminal Program (Konsole).
- In LXDE (Lubuntu) – The terminal can be found at Menu -> Accessories -> LXTerminal.
Now , after you finish researching on the terminal shell , open it and type the bold command [simply copy-paste] in the terminal . And you will see jokes emerging out ! Actually , these are errors but its the fashion of the mistyped command , which makes the errors pretty humorous .
Try them out and Impress your friends ;D Impress them ! And BTW Linux Geeks = Penguin Lovers .
- % nice man woman
No manual entry for woman.
- % “How would you rate Quayle’s incompetence?
- % Unmatched “.
- % [Where is Jimmy Hoffa?
- % ^How did the sex change operation go?^
- % If I had a ( for every $ the Congress spent, what would I have?
Too many (’s.
- % make love
Make: Don’t know how to make love. Stop.
- % sleep with me
- % got a light?
- % man: why did you get a divorce?
man:: Too many arguments.
- % !:say, what is saccharine?
- % %blow
%blow: No such job.
- % \(-
(-: Command not found.
- $ PATH=pretending! /usr/ucb/which sense
no sense in pretending!
- $ drink matter
matter: cannot create
Got more such command-line jokes ? WHy not share it