At www.BLOG404.com , the privacy of our visitors is of extreme importance to us.
- Like many other Web sites, we too makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information.
- IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files.
- The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or Shaw Cable or any other), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox or any other), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
Cookies and Web Beacons
- Confidential information such as IDs, passwords, accounts, etc are not even touched.
- We have no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
- If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Really Simple Syndication
- The information provided by you [such as Emails and subscription requests] is only used for the purpose of providing it to feedburner to provide you with latest updates from our blog.
- Your information is neither used by us for our own purpose nor transferred or sold to any third party