How will you manage your time schedule If your alarm clock is lost or its battery is dead , you are lazy to set alarm on mobile and you are busy surfing online ? It can be done easily from the Internet ! How easy is that and that’s where these web 2.0 virtual alarm clock apps come to rescue !
The regular clock on desktop does not ring , but a virtual alarm clock app is something that fascinates a lot . Its best to be reminded about something at a specified time at home and especially in office when you are about to take a short sweet nap and plug your headphones as nobody else will come to know
These apps are damn simple to operate .
- Just open a the app from browser window
- Set an alarm and don’t close it ! You can minimize it [ best option ]
Right now , you can see the list of online virtual alarm clocks available at the moment i am writing this post , i found googling . Very user-friendly and uber productive . Do check them out.
- Music Alarm – http://www.music-alarm-clock.com/
- Onlineclock – http://Onlineclock.net
- Online Stopwatch – http://www.online-stopwatch.com/online-alarm-clock/
- Online Video Clock – http://www.onlinevideoclock.com/
- Online Alarm Clock – http://www.csgnetwork.com/timealarmclock.html
- Klukoo – http://www.klokoo.com/
- Kukuklok – http://www.kukuklok.com/
- Military Time – http://military.onlineclock.net/
- Onlive Clock – http://onliveclock.com/
- Alarm Clock Server – http://www.alarmclockserver.com/
Hope you find this list useful !